Independent States of Allied Forces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charter of the Independent States of Allied Forces

Go down

Charter of the Independent States of Allied Forces Empty Charter of the Independent States of Allied Forces

Post  The Fallen Sun May 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Charter of Independent States of Allied Forces

Preamble
We the member-states of the Independent States of Allied Forces (ISAF) promise to protect are constituent member states and an attack on one is attack on all, we shall promise to protect our brothers in arms.

Article I. The Allied Council
The Allied Council consist of Heads of alliance(s) or there fellow representatives.
Section I. Powers
I. Declaration of War.
II. Declaration of Peace.
III. Declaration of Neutrality.

Section II. The Allied Council Leadership
Chairmen:The Chairmen of The Allied Council is the political leader of ISAF. He/she has the power to propose new acts of council legislative affairs to The Allied Council, but these acts of legislator cannot interfere with the States protective rights. The Chairmen is elected unanimously by all member-states.

Vice-Chairmen: The Vice-Chairmen of The Allied Council maintains order and ensures the Allied Council is on the right tract and in times when the Chairmen is inactive the Vice-Chairmen shall serve as Chairmen Pro Tempo. The Vice-Chairmen is chosen by the Chairmen, but cannot represent the same alliance the current Chairmen is part of.

Council Member: Is a regular leader of an alliance that is on The Allied Council, they can propose acts of legislator to the Council but it cannot infringe on the States protective rights.

Article II. The Allied Diplomatic Corps
Consists of all top diplomats, ambassadors, and diplomatic leaders in the alliance.
Section I. Powers
I. Writes treaties on behalf of The Allied Council
II. Helps gain new member-states.
III. Can propose to The Allied Council to declare peace on a hostile alliance.

Section II. Allied Diplomatic Corps Leadership
Commissioner of Diplomatic Affair: Is head of the Allied Diplomatic Corps (ADC) the Commissioner sends diplomats and ambassadors on behalf on The Allied Council. Manages every diplomat, ambassador, ect. Is elected by the Ministers,secretaries, or any other Diplomatic leader of the alliance.

Ambassador: In charge of designating ISAF policy, they are sent to other alliances to ensure diplomatic relations between other alliances and ISAF member-states. Can form treaties on behalf of The Allied Council

Diplomat: Is in charge of writing treaties to end wars or conflicts. But in times of peace are sent to establish the beginning relations with an alliance or ensure a new alliance joins ISAF.

Article III. The Allied Defense Force
The ISAF military force
Section I. Powers
None.

Section II. The Allied Defense Force Leadership
Supreme Commander: The Supreme Commander is in charge of all defensive and offensive ISAF operations. He/she ensures the stability and high efficiency of the ISAF military. The Supreme Commander is elected by The Allied Council, but must be suitable to the position with great military experience, military leadership, and political leadership.

General: Serves as the leader of ISAF military groups in battle.

Colonel:Conduct operations with groups of Allied Privates, Proletarian Guards, and Sargents.

Proletarian Guard: Officer rank of the Military for ISAF. Conducts small teams of troops.

Sargent: Leads small task forces of soldiers, and serves as Company commander.

Allied Private: Beginning rank for all new ISAF Recruits

Article IV. Military Policy
The Full might of the ISAF military will not be thrown into a raiding war, we will only help in major and some minor roles depends on the size of the alliance, the decision would be decided upon by The Allied Council. If a member-state needed assistance in a raiding conflict The Allied Council can send in some defense forces to help out.

Article V. Diplomatic Policy
We want to establish peace between all alliances within Planet Bob. But if peace cannot be achieved war will be inevitable.

Article VI. Membership
All alliances are welcomed, but they must maintain over 3 members, the only exceptions are the founding alliances that establish this pact. Alliances of one or two members that want admittance into ISAF either must raise there alliance membership by one or two members or merge into an alliance that is part of or wants to be part of ISAF.

Article VII. Rights of the States
I. ISAF cannot interfere politically in any alliance.
II. ISAF cannot alter alliance policy, unless it infringes on ISAF military or diplomatic policy.
III. All states have the right to withdraw from ISAF.
IV. We cannot interfere in any alliance political affairs (elections,ect), unless its an attempted coup then ISAF has the rights to interfere militarily or remain neutral.

Article VIII. Ratification
The Republic
Chancellor The Fallen

The Fallen
Admin

https://isaff.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum